- Students should not arrive at school in the morning before 7:15 a.m. (no adult supervision)
- The school doors open at 7:15 a.m.
- Breakfast serving time starts at 7:15 a.m. and ends at 7:40 a.m.
- Students are dismissed from the Cafeteria and the Gym at 7:40
- Class starts at 7:45. Students and Teachers should be ready to teach and learn starting at 7:45.
- The school day ends at 3:05 p.m. All students who do not go home by bus or car through the circle drive should be a walker. Walkers have two exits, one at the end of the Kindergarten hallway to walk towards Deacon and the other exit is at the Library doors to walk down Brothers Blvd. Both groups leave the building at 3:05 p.m.